Legal Information: policies, notices, terms, agreements, disclaimers, etc.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
PERSONAL DATA While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address First name and last name Cookies and Usage Data
USAGE DATA We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
USE OF DATA Cheniece Patrick OBM uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain the Service To notify you about changes to our Service To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so To provide customer care and support To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service To monitor the usage of the Service To detect, prevent and address technical issues
DISCLOSURE OF DATA LEGAL REQUIREMENTS Cheniece Patrick OBM may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: To comply with a legal obligation To protect and defend the rights or property of Cheniece Patrick OBM To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SERVICE PROVIDERS We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CONTACT US If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy Notice related to our website, please feel free to contact me here: [email protected].
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF www.cheniece.com
Last Modified 5/12/2022
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Mississippi, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Jackson, Mississippi in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are Copyright © 2022 Cheniece Smith of Cheniece Patrick OBM. All rights reserved.
10. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
11. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Mississippi. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Mississippi and the United States.
12. REFUND POLICIES
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. We encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore the website, blog, and social media pages.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refund policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your IP address from future purchases.
13. PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICE AVAILABILITY POLICY
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at any time, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS & AFFILIATE LINKS
I may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants I mention.
From time to time, my site’s posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means I may get compensated/earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
My editorial content, including the advice I provide for educational purposes and the opinion I express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of my content is in no way compromised by such financial relationships.
I only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that I believe will provide value to my readers. I only endorse products, services and merchants that I have personally used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
It remains solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service.
You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by me and I cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
ROUTINE INFORMATION COLLECTION
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps, and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
CONTROLLING YOUR PRIVACY
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Cheniece Patrick OBM shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US
WHAT’S A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyze traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
Cookies are either:
Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [I use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, I may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
COPYRIGHT © Cheniece Patrick OBM 2022 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE
This site and its content are restricted to your personal use only. It does not come with any other rights.
This site and its content are protected by international copyright law and may not be modified, compiled, combined with other content, copied, recorded, synchronized, transmitted, translated, formatted, distributed, publicly displayed, publicly performed, reproduced, given away, used to create derivative works and otherwise used or exploited (including for-profit) without the creator’s expressed permission. The creator retains full copyrights to this site and its content.
The creator has made every reasonable effort to be as accurate and complete as possible in the creation of this site and its content, and to ensure that the information provided is free from errors; however, the creator assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein and does not warrant or represent at any time that the contents within are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the subject matter.
Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are unintentional. Any product, website, and company names mentioned in this site and its content are the trademarks or copyright properties of their respective owners. The creator is not associated or affiliated with them in any way. Nor does the referred product, website, and company sponsor, endorse, or approve this site and its content.